Debit Card Local
The local debit card is linked to the current account of the card holder, and the holder can manage the balance on the account, also, manage quick or other loan accrued from the bank.
The card can be used in more than 14000 shopping centers and service vendors, also, in Credo Bank's partner ATM points which is more than 500 across the country.
- Buy a variety of goods in different types of shopping and service centers
- Get medical, dental or other services
- Receive the amount in the ATMs of Credo Bank's partner banks
- Withdraw money from Credo service centers
- Manage money of the existing account at Credo Bank
- Non-cash payments on Credo Bank or TBC Bank's pos terminal
- No annual service fee
In the web of UFC involved bank ATMs - (TBC ATMs)