CREDO BANK has opened the first Service Center for Expats in Tbilisi, at 16, Chavchavadze Ave,
Where the individual, comprehensive service on banking and credit products and services will be provided to citizens of foreign countries.
The Service Center will be open every day except for Sunday.
Monday – Friday: 10:00 AM -17:30 PM
Saturday: 10:15 AM-12:15 PM
CREDO BANK is represented with 80 Service Centers throughout Georgia and offers to both Georgian and foreign customers a variety of banking and credit products tailored to their needs.
The owners of the BANK are a consortium of investors with social influence, consisting of German Access Microfinance Holding, Swiss responsAbility, Dutch Triodos Investment Management and French Proparco.
CREDO BANK offers to foreign citizens the following:
- Opening a free muti-currency account in less than 1 hour
- Getting a card MasterCard at the lowest price in the market
- Taking advantage of an individual life insurance package “SAERTO+” (GENERAL+) (medical services and medicines at a discounted price)
- Opportunity of opening deposits with the highest interest in the market
- Special rates on credit products
- Mortgage loan
- Business and consumer loans
- Auto loan
- Loan secured by deposit
- Salary-backed loans
Also, Using Mycredo internet and mobile Bank, even without the Mobile Internet, which combines free services such as: online withdrawal of remmitances at the best exchange rate, transferring money to any bank, paying utility fees or top-up mobile number, etc.
CREDO BANK currently services up to 20,000 expat clients and still continues adding branches and creating products and services tailored to their needs.
At the end of October, 2022, another expat service center is opening in Tbilisi and by the end of the year - in Batumi.