Property insurance is intended for those who want to insure the real estate they own or occupy, including repairs, interior and exterior finishes, framing, and third-party liability insurance.
Insuring your property will protect you from unexpected expenses that cannot be predicted or determined in advance.
Don't delay; insure your apartment, house, commercial space, or country house and enjoy peace of mind!
- Buildings – constructed buildings;
- Flat, office, workshop;
- Machinery-equipment, manufacturing-technical amenities, production inventory;
- Electric machinery;
- Daily amenities, furniture and etc.;
- Interior item, design;
- Window glasses, mirrors, and glass gliding;
- Production, goods, storage, and other good-material valuables.
- A universal package, which enables insurance of any risk associated with the immovable property;
- Insurance packages tailored to customers’ needs;
- Possibility for purchasing an insurance package with an installment;
- Flexible payment schedule, with an individual grace period.