In case you are engaged in the agrarian sector and would like to safeguard yourself from losses as an aftermath of death or damage of livestock - the insurance company Aldagi will ensure support toward your financial security and will safeguard you from unexpected expenditures.
Insurance can be acquired upon the Credo Bank tailoring the latter to the special terms fit to your needs, without any additional expenditures!
- Fall of thunder;
- Crash of transport;
- Attack from other cattle;
- Traumatic injuries;
- Death of an animal caused by complications of birth-giving;
- Pericarditis (swallowing various hazardous items);
- Tympani (utilizing wet Fabaceae and new grass as food);
- Accidental drowning or choking;
- Attack from wild animals;
- Accidentally falling from height;
- Emcar (only for in-house-fed cattle);
Annual cost starts from 48 GEL
Effective 0, 87 %
Samtskhe-Javakheti, Racha-Lechkhumi, Adjara
- In case of insuring 3-9 livestock – annual cost is 38, 40 GEL;
- In case of insuring 10 or more livestock – annual cost is 33, 60 GEL.
Senaki, Samtredia – from 75 GEL
- In case of insuring 3-9 livestock – annual cost is 66 GEL;
- In case of insuring 10 or more livestock – annual cost is 58, 80 GEL
Other regions/cities – from 55 GEL
- In case of insuring 3-9 livestock – annual cost is 46, 80 GEL;
- In case of insuring 10 or more livestock – annual cost is 40, 80 GEL.
- A simplified procedure for insurance;
- Compensation to occur instantly upon occurrence of damage.