To activate the SMS service, you need to authorize your mobile phone number in the Credo Bank Customer base. For this, please contact Credo Bank's nearest service centre.
You will automatically receive notifications from Credo Bank, which will remind you of the amount of the payments and any credits.
After the number authorization, send SMS with the text "CIF" to the number 91000. You will receive a CIF code that is required to pay your credit.
- To get the date and amount of the closing payment, send an SMS with the text - "Pay" to the number 91000.
- To understand the amount of the remaining principal amount of loan/installment on your name at the given moment, send an SMS with the text "Bal" to the number 91000.
- In order to understand the amount of money paid in advance, send an SMS with the text "Nas" to 91000.
- To specify the amount and the date of the last payments transacted with the Pay Box send an SMS with the text "Cek" to the number 91000.
- To understand the currency rate, send an SMS with a text - "Rate" to the number 91000.