Benefits and more
Card “Insurance and More” is the unique product created by the Insurance Company IMEDI L specially for CREDO Bank’s clients, the analogues of which cannot be offered by any of the banks and insurance companies.
The card gives you a chance to enjoy a sale on medicines, medical services and procedures, be provided with a service of a personal doctor and 24/7 consulting service by IMEDI L.
It is important that acquiring the card does not mean that the status of a socially vulnerable person is cancelled; and the card can be used by any person of any age.
The card can be bought by and delivered to a CREDO Bank’s client online from the portal of the Insurance Company IMEDI L: pacredo.imedil.ge.
The acquired electronic policy becomes active on the next day of delivery of the card and you can use it without any difficulties according to your needs.
- Planned ambulatory – clinics “Evex”, “Gormedi” and “Geo Hospitals”;
- High-tech screening (computer/ Magnetoresonance tomography);
- Dentistry at the “New Dent” network;
- Physiotherapy, massage, training – “Family Clinic”;
- Excimer correction of eye-sight – “Akhali Mzera” and “Chichua Medical Center”;
- Compensation for a tragic loss of life - Basic card – 5000 GEL; an improved card – 8000 GEL;
- Personal doctor service - 24/7 consultation.
Also, the beneficiary of the card will be enabled to receive phone consultations from any part of the country with a 50% discount at Evex’s Tbilisi hospitals.
Specialists and services that are accessible within the program:
- Children’s endocrinologist;
- Children’s neurologist;
Book your service and get access to detailed information via the hotline of Imedi L:
032 292 22 22
For getting access to service, a patient shall have a written statement from a personal doctor of Imedi L.
You may pay for the service via e-portal Epay.ge and internet-bank of the Bank of Georgia.
- Possibility to use a card at any age group;
- Compensation for a tragic loss of life – up to 8000 GEL;
- Utilizing the card will not result in the loss of a socially vulnerable person’s status.