A shared deposit account is an innovative product of Credo Bank, which is a one-of-a-kind on the Georgian market. It serves as a unification of two people's common aspirations, which enables them to accrue money without limits; making small contributions will lead to harvesting a greater benefit and joint management of the sum.
A shared deposit account empowers you and your friend, spouse, daughter/son, future, or an incumbent business partner - even an acquaintance, to save money throughout the desired period. You may channel an amount saved to travel, education, or starting and/or enhancing your business, paying off wedding costs or other reasons, while enjoying a high-interest profit.
- Opening of the deposit account - free of charge;
- Duration of an account - from 6 to 24 months;
- The currency of an account - GEL, USD, and Euro;
- A minimal amount required for opening an account - 20 (in the respective currency).
- Unlimited amount of sum added;
- A unified account for topping up the deposit account, enabling you to add amount via cash office as well as internet and/or mobile bank, including automated pay boxes;
- Infringement/management of the savings account is possible only upon unified permission;
- The best possible terms for suspending a savings account before the due date.
Any physical person with a deposit account, regardless of an amount on his/her deposit account/accounts at each commercial bank, will be eligible 15, 000 GEL of reimbursement from the Deposit Insurance Agency; any amount exceeding the 15, 000 GEL will be reimbursed according to the procedures set forth by incumbent legislation. For further information, please, visit the web-page of the LEPL Deposit Insurance Agency: diagency.ge